Friday, September 27, 2019

My future job

Now I'm studying Chemistry and Pharmacy and with the little things that I know about this career I think that I would like to dedicate in this profession because I always want to do something related to the science and the wealth. Also I dream with having my own laboratory or my own pharmacy.
I would like to work in a hospital or in a consulting room truly I would like to work in something that has contact with people, I don't like the indoor's job for me is very depressing also I would like to travel a lot but it's very complicate do these considering what I'm studying maybe I travel on my own to poor countries to supply them with the basic medicines or going to help with vaccination. 

About the money just enough to reach me to live without worries but it really doesn't matter because I would do something that I love, the chemistry.

Also I would like to specialize in something about pharmaceutical innovations or molecular engineering because they say it's the future of the world. 

3 comments:

  1. Specialization is necessary to be the best in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It would be very cool if you could travel to poor countries and help them!

    ReplyDelete

Postgrade Studies

Hello and welcome to another blog, well I really don't think about what I'm gonna do after receive my title (if I finish my career )...