Friday, September 13, 2019

My favorite TV show

Watch TV or series on my computer or on Netflix is one of the things that I enjoy so much to do, I could be watching Netflix all day in my house it would be like a dream for me. I think is the most fun hobby ever.

I like more the series than the movies, my favorites series are drama series, the comedy series and the mystery series and the worst series for me are the turkish series I find they are very melodramatic and soo fantastic, it makes me angry when my mom see any turkish serie and the worst is when she talks me about them but I still love her. 

Anyway I will talk about my favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy (<3)

Grey's Anatomy is a medical drama who told us about the lives of surgical interns, residents and attendings of the Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. It's my favorite serie because mix the science, the drama and the romance in a unique way, it's so exciting see the pacient cases and the surgeries are the best part of the show. 

This serie is still shooting with fifthteen seasons and one that will be realeased the next week, I'm very anxious to see it but even if I'm a big fan of Grey's Anatomy I would like it to come to his end because in my opinion the serie lost the central theme: the patients. In any case it is and will continue to be a great serie for me.






2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Grey's Anatomy because looks so long with that all seasons, but a lot of people says that is their favourite series or that is great, maybe I'll watch it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Grey's Anatomy too although this serie broke my heart so bad (Shepherd, O'Malley)

    ReplyDelete

Postgrade Studies

Hello and welcome to another blog, well I really don't think about what I'm gonna do after receive my title (if I finish my career )...