Friday, August 2, 2019

My blog experience

I really enjoy writing blogs, at the beginning I don't like the idea of writing it's kind weird for me because I never did something like this before but with he passing of the classes I started to like this about writing blogs. With the blogs I could a little more about me also I met some new people throught them, sometimes we had things in common with my mates and I also learn new things like a facts about the human body and some scientific women who helped in our lifes.

Also writing blogs helped me too much in my writing skills in english, although from time to time I'm still making mistakes and I have to admit that I often use the google translator even in that last blog, but nobody it's perfect (I guess jajaja).

Maybe in the future I don't keep writing blogs but I do a activity related to this to further improve my english skills.

I would like to write about a culture of some country or some current scientific discovery that will help us in our lives or how to combat the environmental crisis that is currently a very sensitive issue and we should all inform ourselves about this and fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postgrade Studies

Hello and welcome to another blog, well I really don't think about what I'm gonna do after receive my title (if I finish my career )...