Friday, July 12, 2019

The most enjoyable subject

In this semester I really like so much the subject of chemical laboratory techniques, in this subject first we do a theory class about a type of the differents laboratory techniques that there are , for example: distillation, filtration, solutions, etc, then we do the practical part (for me is the best part of the class) when we put into practice what they taught us before. 

It's my favorite subject because, every week we do something different from the previous one and also is the kind of subject that has as much theory part as to practice part.

And also this subject it's so important in our future professional life because, when we will be graduates always will have contact with a laboratory, so it's very necessary that from our first year of university we begin to enter in the lab, his instruments, his rules and his precautions.

4 comments:

  1. ohh I really like this subject too! there are a lot of interestings things to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very entertaining to work in the laboratory !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laboratory techniques is very entertaining!, I did it a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved laboratory techniques when I took it, it’s very entertaining

    ReplyDelete

Postgrade Studies

Hello and welcome to another blog, well I really don't think about what I'm gonna do after receive my title (if I finish my career )...