Friday, May 24, 2019

What do you want to be?

 It's a complicated question when you're bigger because there are to many factors to consider but when when you're a child nothing of this have sense, we just dream about the job of our lives. 

For example, when I was a child I wanted to be a fireman, then I wanted to be a veterinarian because I love the idea of working in a zoo and take care of the animals in this. I had that before I entered to high school.

During the high school I realized what I really liked: the chemistry, I don't know why but I liked it, a teacher of my school Matías Rioja teach me the base of this subject and also the magic of the Chemistry, the labs, the implements, the experiments and more. 

When I finished the high school I had 3 options in my mind: biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or obstetrics and puericulture but I finally decided for pharmaceutical sciences by the opinions of my teachers and family members who knew about the career.

Until now I like the option that I chose and I feel so comfortable at the university, it's a unique space of conviavility and besides I have fun with my friends who also like the science.

The kind of job that I want to do is one in which I fill myself with joy to do it and don't have to wake up bitter every week by going to work. I hope to find something like that.

1 comment:

Postgrade Studies

Hello and welcome to another blog, well I really don't think about what I'm gonna do after receive my title (if I finish my career )...